Bisa Community
Welcome!
2004 Bisa community merupakan forum umum bidang Teknik Kimia, silakan login/register untuk menikmati fitur2 kami

-BISA community-
here, there, everywhere
Bisa Community
Welcome!
2004 Bisa community merupakan forum umum bidang Teknik Kimia, silakan login/register untuk menikmati fitur2 kami

-BISA community-
here, there, everywhere
Bisa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here, there, and everywhere

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

Share | 

[JAP] Pimsleur Japanese I, II, III

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down 
PengirimMessage
eienkazu-ai

eienkazu-ai

Jumlah posting : 17

[JAP] Pimsleur Japanese I, II, III Vide
PostSubyek: [JAP] Pimsleur Japanese I, II, III   [JAP] Pimsleur Japanese I, II, III Empty17.02.10 9:50

Pimsleur Japanese Comprehensive

Each level of a Comprehensive Pimsleur Program contains 30 lessons. Every lesson of a Pimsleur

Program contains six parts, which is what insures that you will learn to both understand and to speak the language.

-Introductory conversation, where you meet the two native speakers (male & female), and your tutor who will assist you through the program.

-Review of previous material.

-Introduction of new material.

-Graduated Interval Recall, a unique programmed instructional component that automatically trains your memory so you will remember everything you are learning.

-Integrated Review, which gets you to utilize and create grammatically correct new sentences with what you have learned in new situations.

-Reading Lesson, included in language courses in which the language has a written alphabet, to teach you the spelling of key items for sight-reading.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Important!!!
Please do not take links out of this forum. If I find you do this I'll hunt you down to hell, seriously!

I'll post other Japanese and Korean stuffs later ^^
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://my-musicmuse.blogspot.com

[JAP] Pimsleur Japanese I, II, III

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Bisa Community :: Share Ilmu :: Language Learning-